My pal Leona has hit me with the ‘5 things you don’t know about me’ meme. This means I’m now obliged to tell you 5 random things about myself that you hopefully didn’t already know about me, and hopefully find worth knowing.
1) I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.
2) A confession: I once let my brother get in trouble with the police for smashing a window that I actually smashed (to this day I don’t think Andy knew I was behind it…I was going to save that one for my best man speech at his wedding next year, but whatever, I have more than enough ammo for that!).
3) One of my biggest ambitions is to write a screenplay despite a comprehensive lack of screenplay-writing knowledge.
4) I used to be in Oldham Theatre Workshop and appeared on stage in ‘Alice Through the Looking Glass’ and in an episode of Emmerdale Farm. My budding acting career was prematurely ended when I was booted out due to misbehaviour that was wrongly attributed to me (this could be karma for the window-smashing incident).
5) My favourite TV programmes include: Homes Under the Hammer; Ramsay’s Kitchen Nightmares; Lost; 24; So You Think You Can Dance.